5 tips to personalizing the way you do things so it sells
Did you know that you have a signature program? Chances are if you’ve been in business for a year or two, you already have a signature program. This is the general way you do things, and the processes and procedures you’ve created to serve your clients. The key to marketing your signature program lies in branding.
Here are 5 tips to personalizing the way you do things so it sells.
Before we begin, you’ll want to identify what your program is all about. First, write down the steps your customer takes with you between hiring you and getting what they paid for. You’ve probably honed the process so it’s repeatable from client to client. This is how YOU do things, so it’s your unique process.
Now, let’s work on the SIGNATURE part.
Your brand style will determine your program style. Are you casual? Are you formal and detail oriented, do you inspire?
- TITLES – Name the major steps to your program. Creating brandable, or even trademark-able terms for how you do things will immediately set you apart from the crowd. You’re the ONLY one with this process, and clients love it because they understand what’s going to happen and the process they are buying. It also shows that there’s a method to your madness, and you know what you’re doing.
- IMAGES – What visuals can you create for your program that visually sets you apart? What will you choose to show? Will you be the face of your brand, or will you show what you sell or feature happy clients?
- COLORS – Choose your colors for easy recognizability. We all know that Home Depot is orange and Target is red. One of my favorite uses of branding colors is for Dry Bar. Everything there is yellow, from the products they sell to the hair dryers they use. Choose a color you love and stick to it.
- VIBE – Are you casual, energetic, savvy, elite, exclusive or intuitive? The energy of your company should match your own personal vibe. It will feel more authentic to customers if you and your company style match. Your ideal client will be attracted to your business because what you’re putting out there will be attractive to them and they’ll be drawn to you like a magnet.
- WORDS – Your language should match your vibe and your images. A conversational tone will attract different people than an authoritative tone. What feels right to you? How do you like to express yourself? Choose your words so the language matches what your audience likes and still feels like you.
What’s our signature program?
The Simpson Brand Creative Signature Program starts with our Branding Deep Dive strategy call so we may identify your goals, your target audience, marketing strategies, and your personal style.
Your custom photo shoot is designed to showcase your company’s personality, attract your dream clients, and serve how you want to market your company or personal brand.
After your shoot, you’ll come away with a clear understanding of how to use your images, and your personalized Brand Strategy Guide, which you can share with your marketing team or use as your own guide for how to best use each image to attract new business.